- We want to dismantle of all systems of oppression; economic, political and social.
- We demand people to have their rights to shelter, education, food and clothing.
- We want an end to the destruction of the environment and life on the Earth and for the environment/planet of which we live in to be respected and sustained.
- We want education for the youth that educates them about their social economic disposition, history and culture and the vital political role they have to play in society.
- We want an end to the imperialist exploitation of purposely underdeveloped countries and the self determination of nations and people’s to be respected.
- We want the health, including the mental welfare of people to be a priority, with a focus on prevention, understanding and nature of illness.
- We want the communities most affected by oppression to lead their struggles for liberation.
- We want an end to the criminalisation and stigmatisation of migrants and asylum seekers and an acknowledgement of the imperialist foreign policy which creates them.
- We want to work with and support other individuals, organisations and charities who are working towards similar principles.